Friday, July 15, 2005

Rolex vs Relox(sort of...)

They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery, but looks like Kahsoon isn't amused with what Ka-soons is doing. Kinda reminds me again of the parody I made with Michael's birds- sorry, can't show you what it was coz I've removed it, unless Michael changes his mind about it. Personally I think he's just being too uptight about all this.He seems quite happy now that his birds are no longer being made fun of...... anyhow, the moral of the Kahsoon parody is:

It's more fun when you make fun of people you don't know, coz' you don't care shit what or how he/she feels.

In couple of hours time, I'll be taking the LRT and Starlink to meet up with my gf in Cheras. Her dad will drop us at the KTM station to take the 9.30pm Plusliner bus back to Penang- only my 3rd time back in Penang since Jan 05. *sigh* So many things to do, so little time...

I will be teaching at Fitness First Island Plaza on Saturday(RPM) and Sunday(Body Pump). Saturday night is my mom's 70th birthday dinner and Sunday night is dinner at Malaysia most boring blogger Danny's place. Gf wants to go for foot reflexology and I am in need of a hair cut. If everything goes as planned, Monday we will be coming back to KL in my brother's car- got 2 classes at Summit USJ on Monday night.

There probably won't be any blogging for me until I come back to work on Tuesday. So, goodbye and have a great weekend!