Thursday, July 28, 2005

I am only skin deep

Can I ever be serious in my blog?

Superficial- I've not shared much since I started blogging. Then again. I don't share much in the real world either.

I think if I really want to reveal everything that's bothering me, it's gonna be one long and boring blog.

Let's try and be brief:
  • My brother's old Civic I'm driving is a blood sucker - 20 sen per km.
  • Had to contribute to fix some of the problems the car's been having plus the battery I bought for it- already RM250 poorer and more coming.
  • Had to contribute RM300 for the door gifts for mom's birthday bash.
  • Paid RM500 plus for my new racing shoes and pedals- the only saving grace is they gave me more power when I cycle.
  • Still have to pay the remaining RM650 for the repair on my lost bike- Argggh!
  • Could've used the money to buy 2 pairs of trainers if they'd stolen the bike BEFORE I fixed it.
  • Another ** ****** before I get to ****** ** ****.
  • The Myvi is still not here and I will need to rely on the blood sucker.
  • Supposed to share the cost of getting a queen size mattress with sister but with so much expenditure, it will have to wait.
  • I'd prefer my serious talk to be held face-to-face.
  • I'd prefer not to be told in advance when that serious talk is coming.
  • My capacity to have serious talks is somewhat limited, because I am superficial.

I've begun to see the benefits of blogging anonymously.