Monday, October 31, 2005

Saturday night fever dinner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be driving back to Penang tonight to add to the island's traffic woes for the holidays. Will be back on the blogsphere probably next week. To everyone, Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin, and happy holidays!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who's coming for dinner?
...
...
...
...



Actually fatboy didn't come for dinner, but he invited my gf and I to his place for dinner with his friends. Apparently he's cooking baking...

We were there by around 8pm and were greeted by Mrs. fatboy his better half,Bee Lian. We were quite early because most of the guests had not arrived yet, while the chef was still busy in the kitchen.

Anyhow while we got to know the fellow early birds, we were served with fajita and some biscuits. Slowly, the rest of the guest came and in no time, the place was filled with hungry people. Interesting enough, a few people actually know me through fatboy's blog...

Dinner was served soon enough, and fatboy & wife were playing the perfect hosts, walking around, talking to the guests.


The fellowship during the dinner


Why his blog is fatboybakes....


More food...

Food was plentiful.. unfortunately, I couldn't take much after munching too much fajitas(totally loved it!). But honest, I really enjoyed the meal... so much that I accidentally bit my lower lip while eating.

Calvin, a fellow instructor, was there too. While I was eating, I could hear fatboy introducing "My favourite BODYCOMBAT instructor" to everyone there. At the point, I felt a bit jealous and I really wanted to tumbuk fatboy on the face and leave but remembered that he's the host and the food was just too good to forego Too bad he had to leave early before the game started.


Fatboy with his favourite BC instructor.... and me.

I thought the main meal was good enough but there was dessert! Ice-cream and cake, just the perfect combination to make you fat to end the dinner.


unholy indulgence


45% F-A-T!!!

After dinner, we went to the other room to play this game called Articulate! which was really fun. I had never played the game before but it was addictive. I felt kinda sad when the game ended(which fatboy's team won) coz it was already 12am ++. Most of us got to wake up early for church. Poor fatboy was left with almost a jug full of mojito to finish by himself...

It was a fun-filled Saturday evening, with great food, wonderful new friends made, and cool hosts. I fell sick the next day with a sore throat- probabbly talked too much when I should've just rested my mouth after teaching 4 classes within 24 hours. In the end, was it worth it?



You bet.