Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Translation

After reading Kerry's blog I decided to do her a favour with the Malay song translation:

DUA by KRU
(Two by CREW)

Dulu kita terpaksa
(last time we are forced to)
akur dan mengalah kepada situasi
(admit and give up to the situation)
segalanya suratan pedihnya ditelan
(all the sad fate was swallowed)
dipisahkan lautan
(divided by the ocean)
hilanglah khabar daku mengubah haluan
(losing news I change direction)
walaupun daku sedar dan tahu
(even though I realise and know)
tiada wanita di dunia setanding mu
(no other char bor in the world can compare to you)
tiba-tiba , tak diduga
(suddenly, not expected)
dikau berdiri di hadapan mata
(you stand in front of my eyes)
mengembalikan nostalgia , memori bersama
(bring back the nostalgic feeling, the memories together)
membisu seribu makna , rahsia terbenam didada
(keep quiet with 1000 meanings, secret buried in the chest)

*chorus

tak ku sedar sekali lagi
(I didn't realise it again)
ku jatuh hati dengan kewanitaanmu
(I fell in love with your femininity)
pada malam yang sempurna
(on a perfect night)
terpegun daku terpesona
(I feel syiok good)
keanggunan lembut bicara
(your soft elegance)
kita berdua bagai rela
(we two like willling)
jatuh cinta untuk kali ke-2
(to fall in love for the 2nd time)

kehadiranmu
(your presence)
di sisiku , disaatku perlukan
(by my side, the second I need)
ku perlukan teman yang setia
(I need a loyal friend partner comforter lover)
melenyapkan delima yang melanda
(to vanish the fruit/stone that hit)
walaupun seketika , kau bawa harapan
(even though for a moment, you bring hope)
sememangnya ku sedar dan tahu
(Actually I realise and know)
tiada wanita didunia setanding mu
(no other char bor in the world can compare to you)
tiba-tiba hati berdebar
(suddenly the liver gets excited)
apabila mata bertentang mata
(when the eyes are opposite the eyes)
detik romantis kini bersemi
(romantic moment now goes up)
cinta dua hati
(love of 2 livers)
mengerti tanpa berbicara , perasaan suci kita
(understand no need to talk, our pure feeling)

After reading my translation, suddenly the song doesn't seem so nice anymore... :(