Monday, August 01, 2005

Nothing much

That's right, folks... nothing much to blog about today.

Had to print the company's 2004 invoices for the court case with our former bumi agent and man the call centre at the same time the whole morning. Afternoon, I'll need to sort the invoices with their respective delivery orders.

it's been a frustrating Mega Sale Carnival for me... I went to 3 major shopping centres in the Klang Valley, and 3 times I kept looking at cross trainers that didn't fit me. I probably could've gotten a pair of jogging shoes but I'm using the shoes for studio group exercise classes- cross trainers is a better choice because of the lateral support.

Alternatively, I'll just hang on for another 2-3 months before I get my sponsored shoes from Nike. So far the last 2 times I only got bottoms, wrist towel watch and socks.... *sigh*

OK, lunch time is here!