Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Anyone wants to visit Fitness First for free?

Someone commented before that I promote Fitness First a lot, so here's another one.

What I have are 5 class passes to attend any of the Les Mills group exercise class(left pic) for free. It is valid till 30/9/2005 and I don't have anyone to give to at the moment.

SO, I'm extending this offer to anyone in the Klang valley who is keen to find out what the heck is cool about these classes. If you like to accept my offer, please email me and we will discuss on how I can send it to you. I don't mind mailing the pass to you but please make sure you actually use it. Alternatively, we could meet at one of the gyms I teach and I can bring you in with the pass. In case you don't know if there's a gym near you, here are the locations(red indicating the places I teach):

The Summit, USJ
Wisma Consplant(opp Subang Parade)
Menara Axis(near Asia Jaya LRT station)
Menara John Hancock, Damansara

Menara SPK(next to Equatorial Hotel KL)
Menara Maxis(next to KLCC)
Cheras Leisure Mall
Damansara Uptown(where McDonald's is)
The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

So email me now- it'll be FUN!!

UPDATE: Please email me at mee_goreng@yahoo.com if you are interested. First come first serve basis.