Thursday, March 02, 2006

Getting enough sleep

2 nights ago I went to sleep at about 11.40pm and found myself waking up at 3am. The moment I woke up, I began to think about my class schedule for the next quarter. There is a new gym opening very soon, some of the instructors are changing their schedules, including yours truly. So since I couldn't sleep, I got out of the room and did some planning in the living room. At the end I think I slept again around 4am(on the couch- don't tell OCD!) and I woke up for work at about 6.45am.

Didn't think that I wasn't getting enough sleep till evening when I went home after RPM® in Damansara Uptown. I was watching the new BODYCOMBAT® DVD around 9 .30pm and fell asleep halfway. Woke up by gf's goodnight call and off I went to sleep again.

Basically I slept for about 8-9 hours today, quite unusual for a weekday. So I'm feeling quite fresh today... Unfortunately it was gf's turn not to sleep well yesterday. Hope you'll sleep better tonight dear...

Anyhow, here's something I found that BODYJAM® enthusiasts may enjoy.



Click here to try.

For the rest of the world, I have this video to share with you. It's a long video but it's worth watching.