Monday, December 19, 2005

Pretty in pink



This is my fibre drumsticks- I bought them in Alor Star's Star Parade last year. The last time I actually used them was before I moved to KL. Nice pink colour drumsticks sure can get anyone's attention.

Well, if that's not enough, there's always me...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...





This pink shirt is one of my fav- it's got nice eye-catching colour, easy care(most of the time I don't need to iron it) but sometimes it confuses people 'bout my sexual orientation. Anyway, just to set the record straight(no pun intended), I'm comfortable in pink, or any colour you can throw at me...

Sunday's songleader was Choon Mun and the rest of the team were Oliver(electric guitar), Bernard(bass), Yuen Foon(piano-dunno spelling correct or not the name), gf and Triny(back up).


Oliver and his "gf"


Gf, Yuen Foon, & Triny

Pretty straightforward service with a little bit too much "dribbling" on my part(according to gf) but I'm glad I've not lost my touch.

Yesterday was a busy Sunday. After church I still taught RPM® and BODYCOMBAT® at Fitness First Cheras Leisure Mall. After that, back to church for Christmas choir practice before going to ex-goatee's place for dinner.

We were supposed to fetch Jacq and her hubby at 7.45pm but we ended up reaching their place 30 minutes later(sorry!). Jacq's hubby, Ryan, is still as hunky as ever- the last time I saw him was back in Penang 2004 I think.

Dinner was good, but the company was better. Kelvin was there and so were ex-goatee's buddies Tse Ling & Gerald(reminds me of the HK actor WongHei)- really bad at remembering their names. Ex-goatee is such a social animal, last time he invited gf & I to his gathering and with so many of his friends around, we had such a tough time remembering the names so it's not my fault. Yhsmom brought her family too but I almost couldn't recognise her because she wasn't in her workout attire. With make-up and beautiful hair-do, she didn't look like a si lai either looked stunning. Finally get to see the fatchildren too- the last time we were there, the father sent them to the grandparents.

Of course, there were some photos taken but I didn't bring my camera and I didn't use my handphone, lest people complain about the quality of the pictures. Maybe ex-goatee will blog his pictures?

So sad the gathering had to end around 11.40pm because of work. Even more depressing was getting a confirmation from Jacq about"something I've suspected for a while"... wanna know what it is?

I'M NOT TELLING!!!!