Wednesday, January 04, 2006

What I didn't know the day before

*certain things have been edited to protect the innocents. However, the content of the conversation remains uncompromised

George:
one of my male alternative lifestyle friends DID notice you
me:
Oh...
George:
he mentioned, oh ur friend has a nice body

George :
of course, I had to clarify WHICH one
me:
Me or not?
George:
yup
George:
turns out, it was you

George:
"with his sleeveless top and all....very yummy...." something to that effect..

Remind me not to wear anymore sleeveless.

Actually I don't find this discovery shocking- after all, I'm cute to certain extent(got that confirmation from gf). But like what Kenny said, the best compliment for a straight guy is still when a lesbian tells you that you're cute/leng chai/delicious.


Do I look yummy?