Monday, February 13, 2006

Please release me

....................................................................................................................
My sister is featured in the Star today- check out the Biz section "Looi adapts well to work culture in China". The online link is here.
....................................................................................................................

We've been together for more than 3 years and, it's been a great ride with you. We have worked and played hard together, and some things we did were pretty memorable. I appreciate that you have been supporting me financially all this while, but the truth is I no longer feel the same for you anymore.

Probably you have noticed that since I moved to KL, I have not been the same. The more I think of it, the more I feel that you and I are not really suited for each other. You deserve someone who's really commited to what you believe in.

If you must know, I've found someone else. In fact I've been seeing her since 2003, but at that time we were just acquaintances. But the more I spend my time with her, the more I realize she's what I've been looking for all this while.

I'm sorry if this decision disappoints you but this is a decision I must make.

Oh please release me, let me go
For I just don’t love you anymore
To waste our lives would be a sin
Release me and let me love again

I have found a new love dear
And I will always want her near
Her lips are warm while yours are cold
Oh release me, my darling let me go

Please release me, let me go
For I just don’t love you anymore
To waste our lives would be a sin
Release me and let me love again

Let me go, oh release me, my darling
Let me go
~words & music by stevenson - miller