Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back

After 10 days of eating visitng relatives and friends, I reached KL yesterday afternoon.


Nothing exciting happened along the way back, except I had the urge to "do the squat" just as we(OCD and I) were about to leave the island. I thought I could hang on till we reach the R&R before the Juru toll... but unfortunately I couldn't. So I had to clean up before we continued our journey. Thankfully, I had the newspaper to sit on in the car or OCD would go nuts with me s***ing in his car.

Anyhow, I went back and packed my bag for the evening's classes at Menara Summit before going for lunch with gf. After that, I went back to do some vacuuming. OCD came back too for a mahjong session with his buddies(earlier he just dropped me and went to office)-He's surprised to see me helping with the cleaning.

Halfway I got a call from Crystal asking if I could help covering classes in Wisma SPK. I told her that I couldn't because I was teaching in Menara Summit. It was then I discovered that due to some miscommunication, Jeremy had asked Alex and Ping to cover my BODYPUMP® and RPM® classes respectively. So I ended up covering leng lui Janis' BODYPUMP® and BODYCOMBAT® classes instead in Wisma SPK. A change of environment was kinda nice actually since it's been a while I taught there. Incidently, Lionheart was there to pump with me.

Man, really no mood to blog about my 10-day-break lah but I'll try harder tomorrow. Everything will be random though...