Friday, February 24, 2006

The hunt for Joe Wong

Usually I don't talk much about personal trainers since it's total different thing from group exercise. But since pleasing people is what I try to do, I decided to do scorkes' request by getting a picture of her PT Joe Wong. Say what you like about PTs, I do believe in them, just that I don't have the $$$ to get one. PTs help you to achieve specific targets while GX could only give you a general overall well-being.

Yesterday I was at FF Wisma Consplant Subang Jaya for my RPM® and BODYCOMBAT® classes. Halfway cycling, I noticed that he was outside observing the class(he teaches RPM® as well)- couldn't just get off the bike and grab my camera phone. OK, will wait till class is over then.

Class over, I was going out to grab a snack and I was hoping I could snap him.


Great. No sign of him.

After I came back from my snack, I finally saw him but he was with a client/member/customer/"whatever-you-call-it".


Aiyo, how to take picture laidat? Nevermind lah, at least I can show scorkes I tried. BODYCOMBAT® was starting soon, so I didn't linger on.

One thing I notice is I always feel tired doing this BODYCOMBAT® slot- maybe getting a 1-hour-break before the next class is not a good idea for me. Anyhow, I finished my class and got out of the studio and guess who was outside talking to a member?


Now if there's really a person who personifies "YUMMY", it would be Joe. So there you have it, scorkes, the trouble I go through for the picture. In case one is not enough:




You're welcome:)