Tuesday, March 06, 2007

BODYCOMBAT® 31 Launch

Last night was the beginning of the 3-day Les Mills launch in Fitness First. IOI Mall was given the opportunity to launch RPMtm 34 and BODYCOMBAT® 31.


Here's the attire for BODYCOMBAT®:



Swee and I launched together for the first time. It's one of the rare occasions that I didn't dwarf my partner on stage. I stood out when I launched with Crystal, Renee, Terence and Calvin.... for the wrong reasons.

I have to say that BODYCOMBAT® keeps getting tougher by the release. I had some difficulty coaching track 4 - no wonder Dan Cohen only said, "Freeze.... Fire! Freeze.... Fire!" Could hardly say anything when executing the evasive side kick-jump kick combo.

Swee & I both made a couple of errors but it was a hot class - FULL HOUSE with 60 members sweating it out.


Tonight there's one more at my old club Damansara Uptown & tomorrow Wisma SPK. I'm done with the BODYCOMBAT® launch and tomorrow I will be launching BODYPUMP® 61 instead with Jackson at Cheras Leisure Mall.