Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Matinee Idol

The hottest topic in town lately is about this BODYCOMBAT instructor who's supposed to look like a matinee idol Lai Meng. Apparently he looks so much like the idol that this is what a certain gym member commented: "I checked on the net, and am amazed by the startling resemblance. if leon lai were president of america, then ykh can be his double... (for those high risk assassination appearances)."

So who's this YKH? Allow me to introduce you to our local matinee idol, You Kok Hoe.


Lai Meng and his dancers
You teaching at Miracle 2006

Oh yes, besides BODYCOMBAT, You is also trained in BODYJAM and most recently, BODYBALANCE. The latest programme he's teaching is the all new NIKE ROCKSTAR WORKOUT: BOLLYWOOD.Perhaps you can't see his face that well the first pic, but not to worry...



So does the big bad wolf look like Lai Meng? I'm also curious how much they look alike and so, I searched the net for Lai Meng's picture... and here's what I found:

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.



"Hi, I'm Lai Meng from Empat Sekawan!"


I guess they're just 2 different people.

Anyway, You(the instructor, not you) can be found teaching classes in a few Fitness First studios across the Klang Valley.