Friday, July 28, 2006

This is FATNESS FIRST

2 Saturdays ago I was invited to a dinner with yhsmom and a few other members and instruvctors. At the same time I also got this invitation from the members of Cheras Leisure Mall for dinner. Since yhsmom asked me first, I had to decline the 2nd offer. I thought I wouldn't get to hang out with them... Mana tahu, most of the gangfrom Cheras also couldn't make it on 15 July, so they changed the dinner to last Saturday 22 July.

(Gang, if you want to save the pictures, please remember to click on the pictures)

Where? Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang

Quite a far place to go for food. Normally I'm not one who would drive for 1 hour to eat butI'm a cheapskate for free food since it's been a while I get to mix with the Cheras gang....

Thou shalt not waste good food... finish 'em!


Besides me, there were 2 other instructors Michelle(whom I think is the official RPM queen in Cheras) and Danny.

Eat, eat, eat...



Shonda(left) got excited when she saw me sitting right across the table.


"Repeat after me.... F-I-S-H.... FIS!"


good crowd on a Saturday evening


what a load of crabs!



Pretty much a hands-on experience


more crabs...


lai-liu haa...


After the storm...

It's amazing how good food can affect your brains, as the following 2 pictures will show you:

It's offical... Danny is her man


Just in case you missed the first pic


Natalie, Michelle, & Iris


probaby someone said something funny... or someone farted


Ivy & Kit putting hand lotion after dinner



shades & shades gf


We're just fooling around... whatever rumours you heard about me are untrue!


the leng chais


the gorgeous ladies


The usual suspects(from left): Simon(did I get the name correct?), shades gf, Ah Loong(aka Chen), Danny, Iris, Michelle, Natalie, Shonda, Kit, & Ivy


Like I've said before, it never the food that make the night enjoyable- it's the people that you spend time with that makes the difference. There should be another gathering coming up again.

THANK YOU CHERAS LEISURE MALL GANG... Now head back to the gym and work off those calories!