Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Beautiful

Last week I managed to meet up with the “si lais” from my former company for lunch and one of them, Cynthia, commented that my skin complexion was better then before. Hmm… must be the new skin care regime I’ve adopted lately.

If I may:




For a while I was using Hazeline’s oil-control cleansing gel but I had an opportunity to try Dove and I liked the way my skin felt after that so I switched sides.


I got Irise anti-age moisturizer earlier this year because I was looking for something good that doesn’t smell too much. Pretty expensive for a small bottle but I think it’s worth every sen I paid for.


These cheaper Clean & Clear toner & moisturizer were leftovers from my time in B Braun. I used to clean my face during lunch time – mind you, the air cond in the office can be so dry.




Just bought them from Watson a week ago. Since they came in a set- face wash, face scrub, face lotion- I thought I could use them after my morning/afternoon classes. I decided to get the facial masks also since I kinda like it when gf let me try hers last week.

So how do I use all of them at the same time?

Simple. I start the day with Dove together with Clean & Clear toner and then I apply the Clean & Clear moisturizer. Then, during the day I will use the Watson face wash & face after my classes. At night I will again apply Dove with the tone, only this time, I will use Irise anti-age moisturizer instead.

I only add the Watson face scrub to my night cleaning regime twice weekly while the Watson facial mask is for the weekend. Just in case anyone is interested, here’s how to use the facial mask.

1.Wash face


You’ve gotta to make sure your face is clean first. So, in this case, I cleaned my face with Dove & Watson face scrub.

2.Apply mask




Spread mask onto the face. You need to gently press down the sheet to remove the bubbles between the sheet and the skin. Then, leave the mask on for 15 mins.




3. Remove mask


Just remove the mask after 15 mins and no rinsing required.



TADA.... My skin now feels so smooth and soft… I’m so happy!