Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Phom Che Oscar

Sawasdee Khap!




My name is Oscar and I am from Krung Thep, Muang Thai. I just reach here in Kuala Lumpur this month with khun Jacq. Khun Jacq has been taking care of me ever since my last owner Khun Tim left Krung Thep. Now khun Jacq has a new job in Malaysia and so she decided to bring me along. As far as I can remember, this is my first trip out of Muang Thai.



We flew with Thai Airways and khun Jacq was surprised that I was allowed to be next to her on the plane. Going through the security check in Krung Thep was very pleasant. The security guards were very friendly and they only asked that the water in my cage be thrown away in accordance with the new ruling.





Khun Jacq seemed pretty familiar with the Kuala Lumpur International Airport.



Anyhow, I was placed on top of the bags and pushed out of the airport.




I hope I can adapt well here. I wonder if the cats here can speak thai with me.... I miss my Tom Yam flavoured cat food already:(