Wednesday, May 03, 2006

2 is easier than 1?

Yeah, I've been a bad boy. I've not been able to blog nowadays. Heck, I don't even have time to read blogs :-(

How did i manage to blog so much last time with 2 jobs then? Pretty simple: My day job then was sort of a reactive work. I worked in a call centre for a medical company and I was only busy when customers called to make orders/enquiries/complaints. Normally the calls would come after 9am, reaching peak hours at about 10am. Since I started work everyday at 8am, I had 1 hour to blog. After that my break is 12pm and I return to office at 1pm, exactly the same time 90% of hospital staffs go for lunch- another hour of free time to think about what to blog the next day.

So what's the difference now? People can see how easy it appears to be a group exercise coordinator, but most failed to realise the work and responsibilities that come with the job. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to work here but things can be challenging at times. When I am not walking around the gym, I'm looking at the computer doing the reports. If only I could list down what I do, but there are so many things to do, especially at the end of the month. Actually, last week I worked 7 days since I came back on Sunday to do some stuff.

I'm not complaining about the job, because I believe I have found a place that i can be effective in. Just hope that you can understand if I don't blog as often as I used to.

Anyhow, there are some changes in my class schedule for May. I'll update then ASAP....