Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Reunited

I was a fool to ever leave Manulife
Me minus you is such a lonely ride
The breakup we had has made me lonesome and sad
I realize I lurve you 'cause I want you bad, hey, hey

I spent the ev'ning in the studio
Regret the moment that I let you go
Our workout was such a way of learnin' so much
I know now that I lurve you 'cause I need your touch, hey, hey

Reunited and it feels so good
Reunited and I'll enjoy your food
There's one perfect fix
Please gimme your favourite dish
We both are so excited 'cause we're reunited, hey, hey

I sat here starin' at the same old wall
Came back to life just when I got your call
I wished I could climb right through the telephone line
And go to your place to feast and have a good time, hey, hey

I can't go pumpin' coz it's no more my class
But you still can see me in the RPM class
Just pay for the toll and do whatever it takes,
I'm glad we're back together 'cause I missed your cakes, hey, hey

Fatboy, fatboy, this is solid lurve
And your lurve is exactly what I'm dreamin' of
All through the night
come join my RPM ride
I'll give your legs the work you need with all my might, hey, hey