Saturday, November 26, 2011

Oh You Didn't Know?


If you haven't heard, let me officially announced that I have tendered my resignation as Group Exercise Manager from Fitness First. My last day of work is end of Dec 2011. 

Why?

In short, FF & I can no longer fulfill each other's needs and expectations....  kinda like what happens when a couple decide to break up, isn't it?

So what do I want?

If you have been following my blog, it is quite obvious that I'm very much into doing stage performances nowadays and I have been rather unhappy over the last one year. So, it is the best decision for both myself and the GX team.

What's next?

Well, there's a bit of uncertainty at the moment about what I will be doing but suffice to say I will be leaving Fitness First at the end of the year. My current project "Malaysian Girls" will start its run from 10 - 30 Dec 2011 in klpace before heading to Penang for 6 shows from 10 - 15 Jan 2012. However, I am doubling as assistant stage manager for the production, I will be heading back to my hometown 1 week earlier for bump-in.

With that, I leave you with another video clip of our media preview. For information on our shows, please click here:)

1 comment:

Top Cat said...

Hey man,

Terence from terryandthecuz here. Saw you in Malaysian Girl last week with my partner, Govin.

We loved your performance and I was hopin to catch up with you after New Years to discuss if you're interested in working with us on your next show.

SMS me your number and email to 0122078447 if you're interested.

Cheers

Terence