Friday, April 25, 2008

She asked me

Last Tuesday, went to Bangsar Village II for Häagen-Dazs "Eat All You Can" showdown with GF again.

Final Score?

15 : 10

No need to guess who the winner was. Also, no thanks to my lactose intollerent stomach, I went home and immediately rushed for the royal throne. Ahhh... the things we do for cheap ice-cream.

Anyhow, the highlight of the night was after I told her something about what I may be planning to do in June, she asked with a grin:

"You sure you're not gay?"

Thinking about it, I remember there was a text conversation I had with Jacqueline and one of the things that popped up was who I would be interested in if I were to hop over to the other camp... Before you all start getting excited or spreading wrong info around, this is just a hypothetical situation....

You want to know the answer?