Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weird

OK, just to please shanti....

RULES: People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 weird things about me....

1. New shoes
I love new shoes... Like when I bought a pair of shoes for CNY, usually it's like 2-3 weeks before I actually wear them. So till then, I'll be taking them out regularly just to admire them and feel the insoles, the outsoles, sometimes even sniffing them....

2. Sexual orientation
It's kinda weird but I somehow enjoy all the speculation of which side of the fence I'm on. I wonder if any other straight guy feels the same way.

3. Corny stuff
I love to eat corns but limited to:
i) Sweet Popcorn
ii) plain steamed corn in its entirety (i.e. the corns must be attached to the core, which means I don't those corn in cups)
I don't eat corns in other forms, i.e. not in cream puffs, ice kacang, apam balik, not even jagung flavoured ice cream.

4. Humour
I like to inject humour in every situations I'm in... even when I'm in an argument, you'll sometimes hear funny remarks coming out. I always want my life to be like a sitcom.

5. Anti-Tom
Even though I've watched most of his movies, I totally dislike Tom Cruise.Looks too hot for me...

6. Smells like fart
I like my own smell,... 'nuff said.

OK, tagging 6 ppl..... err.... Danny, Leslie, Willie, gf, Xe Hui, pIggy, Flora...

No comments: