Tuesday, October 31, 2006

On the first day of Raya, my true love gave to me...

Last week being Hari Raya, I was invited by Hazrin to his open house. So I went with gf lah...


Rendang, ketupat & lemang



with the host Hazrin


Hazrin is quite a friendly person. I only got to know him early this year at our BODYATTACK® tuition. For 2 quarterly BODYATTACK® tuition we had lunch together at Summit so you can understand during the last tuition I sort of missed him - He's moved to Penang.

After makan, gf & I went to Cineleisure to watch "The Prestige". Excellent movie that managed to capture our attention, despite the lack of action which I'm used to. Every scene somehow will keep you hooked on, eager to find out what was going on.

Speaking of being hooked on, we window-shopped The Curve after the movie and decided to eat dinner. We walked around before finally made up our mind to try this restaurant on the first floor abover TGIF called "HOOKED".



Nice ambiance and not too crowded either.









With a name like that, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to tell that its a seafood restaurant. We both ordered F&C and I added a mushroom soup to my order.



Cream of Mushroom



Fish & Chips


Good food and friendly staff makes it a place worth going... oh, they also have set meals with free refils.


Maybe gf should sign this picture and let them
put in the restaurant as an endorsement?


So day 1 was quite full with activities. The second day of Raya turns out to be a bit long and boring because we were basically stuck in Desa Sri Hartamas from morning to evening, doing album recording.

YUP, MUSICAL ALBUM RECORDING.... go to gf's blog for the story.