Thursday, October 10, 2013

Theatre, Musical & Ministry

Last Monday I just attended a meeting where the long term plan of the church's performing arts ministry was shared. Looks like one exciting year ahead!

If everything works out as planned, right after my performance in A Little Conviction, I will be jumping into it in January 2014, right before I start the rehearsals for klpac's Sinbad.

Looking back, everything sort of makes sense. If this was to happen 10 months ago, I think I won't have much confidence in contributing to this. So now, I eagerly wait for it to happen.

I remember in 2010, I had the idea of taking what I learned in performing arts and put it into church ministry. Somehow I didn't have the opportunity to do it then.  But now I believe my "kairos" moment has come.

No comments: